ZR.30 X Non-Pullstart Competition Truggy Engine (Standard Plug) by LRP
This product was added to our catalog on June 10, 2009.
This is the LRP ZR.30 X Non-Pullstart Competition Truggy Engine. The many years of development, testing, and racing experience of the highly successful Z .28 engine has been incorporated it into LRPs new ZR .30 Monster Truck and Truggy engines! Each engine is packed with special features designed to maximize performance, fuel economy, and longevity. Truggy Power at its Best!
- Massive all-new XTEC T6 crankcase
- Completely new, flow optimized LRP XTEC thermal-protected PowerCarb 2 15SV-2 carburetor
- New CoolDown cylinder head with extra-thin ribs and additional holes for weight reduction and uniform heat dissipation
- Standard burn room for easy tuning
- Ports timed for competition use
- Extra-strong connecting rod specifically designed for .30-sized engines
- Flow-optimized backplate
- Blue anodized 7.5, 8.5, and 9.0mm venturi inserts
- 7+1 ports
- Rear exhaust
Displacement: .30 (4.92ccm)
Max. RPM: 38,300
Max. Power: 4.21HP
This engine has plenty of torque and power.The sound with the ofna JP-4 pipe is just beautiful.Have done approx 25Litres of 25% fuel and still has great pinch in engine.
Highly recomend this engine.I have purchased a second engine to ge sent away to be moded.Dont let anyone tell you that this engine is cheap and not as good as any italian engine.For the price and quality of this engine,it will definately mix it up with the so called better 'italian' engines.Trust me,the performance of this engine speaks for itself.No hype,just pure power from this LRP.30 monster!,,)