ZR.30 Spec 2 5 Port Pull Start Monster Truck Engine by LRP
This product was added to our catalog on March 10, 2010.
This is the LRP ZR.30 Spec2 5 Port Pull Start Monster Truck Engine. This engine is massive and makes tons of power! Featuring the LRP XTEC T6 crankcase with extra thick ribs makes the complete structure stronger, especially between the front and rear ball bearings. The newly developed LRP XTEC PowerCarb 2 15S-2 Carburetor is flow optimized for maximum power and easy tuning. The over sized design with large surfaces offers excellent cooling for consistant operating temperatures. To maximize the power output, the LRP ZR.30 Spec2 Pull Start features outstanding internals: 5+1 port sleeve, a conrod that has been reinforced for .30 engines and a Turbo Scooped flow optimized crank shaft with a pull start that has been designed specifically for the large displacement of the engine.
- Massive all new crankcase for hardest Monster Truck racing
- Flow-optimized LRP XTEC PowerCarb 2 15S-2 Carburetor with 9mm Inlet
- CoolDown Cylinder head with extra thin ribs for lower weight and uniform heat dissipation
- Standard burn room for easiest tuning
- Pull start specially developed for .30 engines
- 5+1 ports = extra torque for Monster Trucks
- With Power Start capability
Number of ports: 5+1
Cubic capacity: .30 (4.92ccm)
Max. RPM: 33,200
Max. Power: 4.12HP
Carburetor: LRP PowerCarb 2