Z-line Crossfire RFR Quadcopter FPV Racing Drone by Ares RC w/Camera, Antennas & Battery
This is the Ares Crossfire Racer RFR (Ready-for-Receiver) Quadcopter Drone with an included 720p camera, 5.8GHz video transmitter, cloverleaf antenna and 3S 2200mAh LiPo Battery. The Ares Z-line Crossfire arrives fully assembled and includes almost everything you need to get up and running. Just add your own standard-size or satellite receiver and you’ll be heading out to race in no time.
The Ares Z-line Crossfire is a high-performance quad that’s perfect for getting started in 250 class FPV racing. Designed and tuned with a competitive edge the Crossfire features a 32bit flight controller that’s not only preloaded with the latest Cleanflight software, but can be custom programmed with multiple flight modes, including Acro (3-axis) and Self-leveling (6-axis). Powerful and efficient brushless race motors complemented by 12 amp ESCs (with ONE-SHOT enabled software) provide the Crossfire’s speed, whilst the unique low-profile design and streamlined body combine to offer improved aerodynamics and protection from the elements.
Strength and light weight are crucial factors in the design of a racing quad, which is why we’ve chosen to use 3k twill weave matte carbon fiber in the construction. The video system is similarly well appointed, indeed the Crossfire comes with a pre-installed ultra-micro, 200mW or 25mW, 40-channel, 5-band VTX (video transmitter) and a 720p high-resolution camera (640x480) with a 120 degree field-of-view. The VTX is compatible with your favorite goggles or a quality 5.8GHz video receiver / monitor, such as those in the newly released Ares Z-line range.
- Light 'em Up!: Bright red LED tail lights help your competitors know who's in front of them on the course and aid visibility.
- Powerful: Powerful and efficient 2204 BL race motors with 2300KV provide the Crossfire's speed and are complemented by 12amp ESCs with ONE-SHOT enabled software.
- Great FPV: A pre-installed ultra-micro, 200mW or 25mW, 40-channel, 5-band VTX (video transmitter) and a 720p high-resolution camera provide a crisp FPV experience.
- RFR (Ready-for-Receiver): The Crossfire Racer arrives fully assembled out of the box and includes pretty much all the components you need to race – even a 3S 2200mAh battery that's easily removed without taking off the canopy.
- Arrives RFR (Ready for Receiver) with no assembly needed
- Compact, low profile lightweight design
- Solid lightweight construction - 1.5mm thick matte carbon-fiber frame with custom injected plastic and aluminum fittings
- Includes 32 bit processing flight controller with the latest CleanFlight software pre-loaded
- Multiple flight mode capability
- Includes high-performance powerful 2204-2300kV brushless motors
- 4x 12A pre-installed superfast ESCs, pre-flashed with the latest BL Heli software for great stability
- Self-tightening CW & CCW prop nuts
- Fixed tilted camera mount for optimum visibility in fast forward flight
- Pre-installed LED tail lights
Weight: 560g with battery - 390g without battery
ESC: 12amp continuous, 15amp peak, ONE-SHOT enabled (4 units)
Camera: Semi wide-angle lens
Video Tx: 200mW, 40-channel on 5-bands
Video Antenna: Protected cloverleaf circular polarized
Flight Times: 5 to 7 minutes average
Props: 6" x 4.5" (CW & CCW)
Battery: 3S 2200mAh 25C
- Crossfire RFR Racing Quad
- (4) Superfast ESCs
- (4) 2204-2300kV brushless motors
- 720p high-res camera (640 x 480)
- 3S 2200mAh 25C LiPo battery
- Ultra-micro 200mA or 25mW, 40-channel 5-band 5.8GHz video transmitter
- Protected cloverleaf circular polarized antenna
Needed To Complete:
- 4+ Channel Transmitter & Receiver
- Compatible battery charger
This product was added to our catalog on August 26, 2016.