Zeyrok BNF Micro Electric Quadcopter Drone (Green) by Blade Helis
This product was added to our catalog on May 2, 2016.
The Blade BNF Zeyrok quadcopter is packed with features tailored to new drone pilots, or anyone looking for an exhilarating flying session. Equipped inside the durable futuristic looking frame is a proven power system taken from the years of R&D the Blade team has been producing rotary wing designs. The heart of the drone is paired with the SAFE system, allowing for flexible flight modes to assure all pilots alike a hassle free enjoyable flying experience. From mild to wild, SAFE covers all the bases. As a result, you can rock from beginner to expert drone pilot at the pace that's right for you.
The Zeyrok drone platform is flexible with additional features that any pilot would want. An optional camera pod with landing gear (included with BLH7360 Zeyrok drone with camera) can be added later to allow a this compact lightweight drone to be a miniature HD Camera drone. Photography and video operation of the optional camera is controlled right from the transmitter.
In Depth Features:
- SAFE® Technology: The Blade® Zeyrok™ drone features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that's custom tuned with intuitive flight modes that help anyone fly with confidence.
- Stability mode: Pitch and roll limits are locked to offer a limited flight envelope while electronic self-leveling offers positive stability the instant you release the sticks.
- Stagility™ mode: Self-leveling and flight envelope limits are maintained. You can flip 360° by moving control stick to full in any direction.
- Agility mode: A high performance flight experience that features unlimited maneuverability and the control to explore aerobatic flight.
- Durable Design: Available in brilliant yellow or vibrant green, the industrial engineered plastic airframe provides a level of durability that can withstand a remarkable level of abuse. The next-gen futuristic appearance of the Zeyrok drone is the creative expertise of Mirco Pecorari at Aircraft Studio Design.
- LED Lights: Front and rear LED lights brilliantly provide orientation recognition. Illumination changes indicate camera operation and a low-battery status.
- Low Maintenance: The streamlined rotor system features carbon-fiber motor shafts and an internal design for practically maintenance-free operation.
- Long Flight Times: The 750mAh 1S Li-Po flight battery can provide flight times of up to 10-minutes. Its high capacity allows it to run the flight system and optional remote controlled HD camera.
- Bind-N-Fly: Besides the RTF versions with or without the HD camera, there's a Bind-N-Fly® version that will work great with a long list of available 5+ channel multi-function transmitters equipped with genuine Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSMX® technology.
Features At A Glance:
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE® technology makes flying simple
- Incredibly durable, lightweight unibody airframe
- Maintenance free enclosed rotor drive system
- Large 750mAh 1S Li-Po flight battery and convenient USB charger
- Brilliant LED orientation lights with status indication
- Multi-function transmitter with Spektrum™ DSMX® technology
- USB Charger included for convenience
Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly
Main Motor Type: Brushed
Battery: 1s (3.7V) 750mAh LiPo
Gross Weight: 3.77 oz (107g)
Length: 7.87 in (200mm)
Width: 8.66 in (220mm)
Appriximate Flight Time: 8-10 minutes
Assembly Time: Less than an hour.
Needed To Complete:
- 5+ Channel multi-function transmitters equipped with genuine Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSMX® technology.