Zenmuse Z15-GH3 Camera Gimbal System (Panasonic GH3) by DJI
This is the DJI Zenmuse Z15-GH3 Camera Gimbal System. Based on the technology of the DJI Zenmuse Z15 series gimbal, the Zenmuse Z15-GH3 Gimbal is another breakthrough in gimbal systems with a 5 fold increase in control Precision. The precision of the control angle is within the range of ±0.01°, so picture or video output can reach the best quality. When used with the S800 EVO, even when the aircraft is in fast-speed flight, it can still stabilize and control the camera equipment precisely with the highest level of stability. It is definitely the best choice for professional filming, aerial photography for commercial use.
- Gimbal Design Customized for the Panasonic GH3: The Zenmuse Z15-GH3 Gimbal is customized for the Panasonic GH3. The Panasonic GH3 provides excellent video quality, a variety of recording formats, bit rates and frame rates. With up to 72M stream of 1920×1080/30P and 50M stream of 1920×1080/60P shooting ability (optional under MOV format), the GH3 is a perfect camera for photography and video recording and aerial photography.
- Multiple Control Modes: The Zenmuse Gimbal system has three control modes, which are Orientation-locked control mode, Non Orientation-locked control mode and Back to Mid-point mode (Horizontal mode). The three types of modes can be switched quickly from one mode to another to meet the different requirements of aerial photography.
- Controllable 3-AXIS Rotation Angle: The 3-axis Zenmuse Gimbal system has a creative mechanical design. The control method is simple and easy to use. The slip rings inside avoid complicated wiring. All the wires of the power and signal lines are integrated into the tubes of the Gimbal, which means the axis can rotate without any limitation. The Yaw control could reach ±360°, the Pitch control could reach ±360° and the Roll control could reach ±40°.
- Built-in Independent IMU Module: Due to years of dedication, DJI has achieved for their UAV autopilot systems a perfect attitude-stabilized algorithm, which, together with the highly-precise induction devices, can perfect performance of attitude control. Without the requirement of extra installation and connection of extra wires, it is also easy to assemble and it can attain the highest level of stability during flight.
- Special DJI Gimbal Servo Drive Module: Due to the Special DJI Customized Gimbal Servo Drive Module, the Zenmuse series of Gimbals has excellent high precision control characteristics. With high precision, low vibration, high torque characteristics, this module provides additional quality features.
- HDMI-AV Module: In order to minimize the payload of the aircraft, the video output module with expanded features like camera shutter is customized to transform the HDMI signal to AV with neat wiring, which ensures the smooth and free movement of the 3-axis Gimbal.
- Excellent Choice for a DJI Total Solution: The Zenmuse Gimbal system is perfectly matched with the Spreading Wings S800, the S800 EVO flight platform, the flight controller A2 and WooKong-M for multi-rotors, the Ace series flight controller for helicopters. Combined with the iOSD Mark II and 5.8G video link, all these components make up the best high performance and most accessible Total Solution, allowing you to have a convenient professional aerial photography experience.
- Built-In Functions
- Three Working Modes
- Orientation-locked control
- Non orientation-locked control
- FPV mode (Reset)
- Built-in independent IMU module
- DJI gimbal special servos drive module
- HDMI- AV module
- Wireless video transmission supported
- Camera shutter control supported
- Wide range voltage input supported
- S-Bus/PPM Receiver supported
- Supported Camera: Panasonic GH3
- Currently Supported Lens: OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12mm f2.0
- GCU Input Power: 4S~12S LiPo (Recommend 6S if with S800)
- Control Requirement: Four spare receiver channels minimum
- Assistant Software System Requirement: Windows XP SP3; Windows 7; Windows 8 (32 or 64 bit)
- Mechanical & Electrical Characteristics
- Working Current
- Static current: 200mA (@25V)
- Dynamic current: 400mA (@25V)
- Locked-rotor current: 4A (@25V)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
- Weight: 1.22Kg
- Dimensions: 220×220×190mm
- GCU BEC Output: [email protected]
- GCU Wireless Video Transmission Power: 1A @12V
- GCU Weight: 63g
- GCU Dimensions: 64.2×34.1mm ×19.5mm
- Working Performance
- Load Weight (Reference Value): 680g(@Panasonic GH3 with OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12mm f2.0, Battery and SD Card)
- Controlled Angle Accuracy: ±0.01°
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed
- Pan axis: ±130°/s
- Tilt axis: ±130°/s
- Roll axis: ±30°/s
- Pan axis control: ±360° continuous rotation
- Tilt axis control: ±360° continuous rotation
- Roll axis control: ±40°
This product was added to our catalog on March 6, 2014.