YZ-2 Carbon Fiber Battery Strap by Schelle Racing
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on April 13, 2016.The Schelle Yokomo YZ-2 Carbon Fiber Battery Strap features an innovative design that allows racers to remove the front battery foams, shedding additional weight and opening up the chassis for more ESC placement options while holding the cells secure. The second creative design feature is the wide rear tongue slot which allows chassis flex through the entire range of motion. The rear tongue of the strap is also extended 6mm from the kit strap, this ensures the back of the strap won't come loose when the chassis flexes.
- 2.5 mm Carbon Fiber, CNC routed and pocketed
- Partially removes kit battery foams with slotted battery stop mount in front
- Stainless steel screws and aluminum nuts included
- Extra clearance for center mounting the ESC in front of the battery
- Wide stance holds batteries secure and pocketed upper ensures you'll never install it upside down and scuff the carbon on top
- Extended long rear tongue won't pull out of "waterfall"
- Widened center slot allows for chassis flex through full range of motion without hitting
- Schelle mini decal included
- Fits Yokomo YZ-2
NOTE: The machined carbon fiber pockets are light gray from the factory. To get the darker look, wipe some WD-40 on the exposed carbon surface. The oil will soak into the machined pocket areas and darken the surface.