The Yeah Racing 110mm Desert Lizard Two Stage Internal Spring Shock is a great scale upgrade for your truck. This shock kit includes a full set of springs and machined pistons that will allow you to get your truck setup right, no matter how heavy your truck is.
These shocks can be setup with either a droop or a sprung configuration. A sprung setup will generate more flex and more suspension travel. A droop setup will allow your truck to sit lower and will support the weight of the truck better, but will generate less flex. Plus, the triple O-Ring sealing cartridge will help to prevent oil leaks at the shock shaft.
- Machined aluminum shock bodies
- Scale internal spring design
- Triple o-ring cartridge
- Includes additional option springs to tune the spring rate
- Allows you to set up the shocks with a sprung or droop configuration
- Available in multiple anodized colors to match the color scheme of your truck
- Fits any truck that uses a 110mm long shock.
- (2) Yeah Racing 110mm Desert Lizard Two Stage Internal Spring Damper
- (16) Springs (including installed springs)
- (6) Long
- (4) Medium
- (4) Short
- (8) Pistons (including installed pistons)
- Mounting Hardware Pack
This product was added to our catalog on April 18, 2017
I did modify them a bit, i drilled 2 of the holes in the pistons to 1.8mm to increase the flow of oil a bit better. The dampening in them stock is very high, i almost considered running them with just enough oil to lube the insides up because it was so stiff. But after drilling the pistons and putting in 20wt oil with the soft spring droop setup these worked awesome. They absorb small bumps and allow for a massive amount of articulation all the while keeping the tires on the ground where they belong.
If you are like me and think that shock companies should be producing shocks that can actually handle being run for hours on end without losing all of their oil, then these will satisfy you. I would give them a 5 star rating but out of the box they are very stiff and took a little bit of work to get them to be usable in my eyes. Overall i am very happy with them and i feel like they have out preformed the other 2 brands of shocks i have tried by leaps and bounds. When i am in the market for more shocks i will certainly buys these again.