XTI WC 1/12 Pan Car Kit (Full Kit) by CRC
This is the CRC Xti-WC 1/12 Pan Car Kit. The standard Xti has proven itself with multiple big race wins. It's quick, and delivers exceptional speed in the corners with lightning fast transitions through the chicanes. Some run the Xti inline, some run it transverse. CRC has always had the transverse placement as part of the design, but added inline to the standard Xti. The inline version made the Xti quick in the corners. However, in some conditions, this nimble and aggressive little monster might a bit of a handful for some, especially modified racing on tracks with low or moderate grip. Now the Altered Ego Xti is available as a full kit in the transverse configuration, right out of the box!
CRC tweaked (altered) some of the geometry to provide a more stable version of the Xti and has dubbed it the "Altered Ego". The Altered Ego features a few geometry "alterations" to mellow the car, making it a bit more stable and providing a more locked in rear end feel. The Altered Ego includes the same awesome features of the standard Xti; the same great price point, quadaxial, high modulus (QHM) carbon fiber throughout, CRC Slider pods and both standard or reverse servo positions. Already a UK National and European National champion, the Altered Ego kit is available now and ready to win.
- CRC Encore Bladder Shock
- Transverse Battery Position Standard
- Servo & ESC Mounted Centerline
- CRC Molded Spur Gear w/ 3/32 Diff Balls for reduced rotating mass
- Aerospace Grade 100% Pure Carbon Fiber Chassis & Structure Parts
- Altered Geometry for Smoother & Less Aggressive Steering Response
- Multiple Battery Placement, Transverse Pack & Inline w/Optional Parts (not included)
- Revolutionary CRC "Slider" Rear Pod. No inserts, adjusters or detent axle positions
Needed to Complete:
- 3 Channel Radio System w/High Speed Steering Servo
- 1/12 Pan Car Tires & Wheels
- Motor & ESC
- 4 Cell NiMH, or 1S LiPo Battery & Compatible Charger
- 1/12 Pan Car Body & Polycarbonate Paint
This product was added to our catalog on December 10, 2013.