X-Star Premium RTF Drone w/4K Camera, 1.2-mile HD Live (Orange) by Autel Robotics View & Hard Case
The X-Star Premium is an easy-to-fly quadcopter designed for superb aerial imagery.
The X-Star Premium is a sophisticated yet amazingly easy-to-fly quadcopter, designed for superb aerial imagery. The 4K camera, integrated with a 3-axis stabilized gimbal, can record crystal clear Ultra HD videos or take 12 MP photos. An intelligent flight control system and autopilot functions power the quadcopter. It stays safe with precision positioning via dual satellite navigation and our Starpoint Positioning System.
Shoot like a Pro
The X-Star’s camera is ready to fly out of the box, so that any pilot can capture stunning aerial imagery. This camera is custom built with the highest quality optical glass to deliver crisp, rich color every time. Beautiful color profiles and custom camera settings create a unique experience for every environment. Capture wide angle perspective with 108° field-of-view and crystal-clear still imagery from a 12MP best-in-class camera.
Fly with Confidence
Built with safety and security in mind, the X-Star Premium was designed to be used by any pilot. Beginner Mode limits your speed, distance, and altitude, making the X-Star Premium perfect for a new pilot. Hands-free hover provides a stable experience the moment you remove your hands from the controls.
Safety in the Sky
Out of the box, the X-Star Premium has two customizable battery failsafes. Preset to 25% battery, the low battery failsafe will return the X-Star Premium to its home point. The critical low battery failsafe, preset to 10% power remaining, will automatically land the X-Star Premium at its current location.
The Starlink App
Frame shots perfectly while you fly with a 720p HD video stream up to 1.2 miles away with the free Starlink app (required download). Autonomous flight features allow you to focus on controlling the camera while the X-Star expertly executes your flight plan.
Built to Last
The X-Star Premium intelligent battery allows up to 25 minutes of flight time per battery and has built-in technology to ensure longevity. Every X-Star Premium arrives in a splash-proof, zippered carrying case with a shock-absorbent foam interior and additional space to keep up to six batteries, your manuals, charger, extra props, remote, and even your devices.
- 4K Ultra HD Video Camera
- HD Live View up to 1.2 miles away and Autonomous Flight Modes
- Free Starlink app for iOS & Android
- Backed by Autel Robotics US based Customer Support
- Dual GPS/GLONASS Outdoor Navigation
- Max. Take-off Weight: 3.52 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Hover Precision: Horizontal: ±6.5 ft; (±2 m); Vertical: ±3.2 ft (±1 m)
- Max. Yaw Rate: 150°/s
- Max. Inclination Angle: GPS Mode: 20°; ATTI Mode: 30°
- Max. Ascent/Descent Speed: Ascent: 13.4 mph (6 m/s); Descent: 6.7 mph (3 m/s)
- Max. Horizontal Speed: 35 mph (16 m/s)
- Diagonal Wheelbase: 13.8" (352 mm)
- Propeller Size: 9.4" x 5.5"
- Video Link Frequency: X-Star Premium: 902 MHz~928 MHz; X-Star: 2.402 GHz ~ 2.476 GHz
- Receiver Frequency: 5.727 GHz~5.8 GHz
- Flight Modes: GPS · ATTI · IOC
- Operating Environment Temperature: 32° F ~ 104° F (0° C ~ 40° C)
- Storage Temperature: -4° F ~ 176° F (-20° C ~ 80° C)
- Weight (Battery & Propellers included): 3.13 lbs (1.42 kg)
- Operating Environment Temp: 32° F ~ 104° F (0° C ~ 40° C)
- Still Photography Modes: 12 mp Single shot, Bursts, AEB, Bracketed frames, Time-lapse
- Video Recording Modes: 4K Ultra HD plus QHD, FHD, HD, and Superview settings
- Max Frame Rates: 4K30, 2.7K60, 1080p120, 720p240
- Max Field of View: 108°
- Supported SD Card Types: Micro-SD, 4 GB - 64 GB, Class 10 or UHS-1
- File Formats: FAT32/exFAT, Photo: JPG/DNG/JPG+DNG, Video: MOV/MP4
- Aircraft Battery
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-Po Battery
- Capacity: 4900 mAh
- Battery Voltage Charging: 14.8 V
- Charging Environment Temperature: 50° F ~ 113° F (10° C ~ 45° C)
- Discharging Environment Temperature: -4° F ~ 140° F (-20° C ~ 60° C)
- Storage Temperature & Humidity: Temp: 14° F ~ 113° F (-10° C ~ 45° C); Humidity: 5 ~ 70%
- Flight Time: Up to 25 minutes
- Remote Controller
- Operating Frequency (RF Receiver): 5.727 GHz ~ 5.8 GHz
- Video Link Frequency: X-Star Premium: 902 MHz ~ 928 MHz; X-Star: 2.402 GHz ~ 2.476 GHz
- Operating Temperature: 32° F ~ 122° F (0° C ~ 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -3 months: -4° F ~ 113° F (-20° C to 45° C); +3 months: 71° F ~ 82° F (22° C to 28° C)
- Max Control and Video Transmission Distance: X-Star Premium: FCC: 1.2 miles (2000 m); X-Star: .62 miles (1000 m) GHz
- Transmission Power (EIRP): RF- FCC: 125 mW, WiFi- FCC: 400 mW (X-Star Only)
- Operating Current/Voltage: X-Star Premium: 400 mA / 3.7 V (App disconnected); 1400 mA / 3.7 V (App connected); X-Star: 750 mA / 3.7 V
- Battery: 6000 mAh rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Power Consumption: X-Star Premium: 5.2 W X-Star: 2.8 W
- Weight (battery included): X-Star Premium: 1.85 lbs (840 g); X-Star: 1.83 lbs (830 g)
This product was added to our catalog on February 9, 2017.