XRotor Pro 80 Amp HV Multi-Rotor Brushless ESC (2) by Hobbywing
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
The Hobbywing XRotor Pro 80 Amp HV Multi-Rotor Brushless ESC is a professional quality upgrade for large drones, including agricultural applications. Package includes two ESC's, heat shrink tubing and zip ties for installation. Does not include battery or motor connectors.
- Plastic Sealing Technology - Excellent Reliability: Plastic Sealing Tech not only provides a simple and professional appearance, but also creates a reliable and splash proof structure for all weather conditions.
- Highly Intelligent & Adaptive - Simplicity & Ease: All setting except timing (intermediate/high timing) are preset, making the ESC easy to use, simple to setup, highly intelligent and incredibly adaptive.
- Driving Efficiency Optimization Technology - Great Stability & Efficiency: Driving Efficiency Technology (DEO) effectively reduces the ESC operation temperature, improves flight time, and provides smooth throttle linearity with good stability.
- Special Design for Disc Type Motors - Great Applicability: The special structure for disc type motors makes high requirements of an ESC. With optimized firmware this ESC is a great choice for demanding drone applications.
- Special Fan Port: 6V/400mA output port to provide direct power to a cooling fan (fan not included).
Model: XRotor Pro HV 80A
Con. Current: 80A
Peak Current (10s): 100A
Programmable Item: Timing (High/Intermediate)
This product was added to our catalog on December 17, 2015.