XRotor 40 Amp Multi-Rotor Brushless ESC by Hobbywing
This product was added to our catalog on February 23, 2016.
The Hobbywing XRotor 40 Amp Multi-Rotor Brushless ESC is a great choice for 450 to 650 class drones, or a high amp draw FPV racer swinging 2206 or 2208 motors with large and aggressive props. With quadcopter optimized software and programmable timing, this easy to use ESC provides stable flight characteristics that make it perfect for custom builds.
Additionally, users can chose to flash the ESC with BLHeli through the C2 pads, with an Arduino Uno or Arduino Nano. Doing so will allow a more flexible settings, and comfortable user experience with BLHeli which is a common firmware/software available open source. However doing so will void the warranty on the Hobbywing ESC.
- SiLabs F390 CPU for excellent thrust performance on a variety of motor selections
- Special core program for multi-rotor controllers greatly improves throttle response
- Specially optimized software for excellent compatibility with disc-type motors
- All settings except the timing are preset, making usage simple, highly intelligent and adaptive
- The twisted-pair design of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk produced in signal transmission and makes flight more stable
- Compatible with various flight-control systems and supports a signal frequency of up to 621Hz (Note: all throttle signals over 500Hz are non-standard signals)
- Special drive chip has much better MOSFET driving effect than common driving circuit consisted of discrete components
- MOSFET with extra-low resistance brings high performance and great current endurance
Typical Applications: 450 to 650 Class Quadcopter/ 210-260 FPV Racer
Continuous Current: 40A
Peak Current （10s）: 60A
Programmable Item: Timing （High/Intermediate）
Motor Wire: 4mm Bullets
Battery Wire: 150mm
Throttle Wire: 300mm