XRotor 15 Amp Multi-Rotor Brushless ESC by Hobbywing
This product was added to our catalog on September 29, 2015.
The Hobbywing XRotor 15 Amp Multi-Rotor Brushless ESC is a great choice for 250 to 300 class drones. With quadcopter optimized software and programmable timing, this easy to use ESC provides stable flight characteristics that make it perfect for custom builds.
- Special core program for multi-rotor controllers greatly improves throttle response.
- Specially optimized software for excellent compatibility with disc-type motors.
- All settings except the timing are preset, making usage simple, highly intelligent and adaptive.
- The twisted-pair design of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk produced in signal transmission and makes flight more stable.
- Compatible with various flight-control systems and supports a signal frequency of up to 621Hz (Note: all throttle signals over 500Hz are non-standard signals).
- Special drive chip has much better MOSFET driving effect than common driving circuit consisted of discrete components.
- MOSFET with extra-low resistance brings high performance and great current endurance.
Typical Applications: 250/300 Class Quadcopter
Continuous Current: 15A
Peak Current （10s）: 20A