XRotor 10 Amp Mini Multi-Rotor Brushless ESC by Hobbywing
The Hobbywing XRotor 10 Amp Mini Multi-Rotor Brushless ESC is a great choice for 250 class FPV drones. With quadcopter optimized software and programmable timing, this easy to use ESC provides stable flight characteristics that make it perfect for custom builds.
- Special core program for multi-rotor controllers greatly improves throttle response.
- Specially optimized software for excellent compatibility with disc-type motors.
- All settings except the timing are preset, making usage simple, highly intelligent and adaptive.
- The twisted-pair design of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk produced in signal transmission and makes flight more stable.
- Compatible with various flight-control systems and supports a signal frequency of up to 621Hz (Note: all throttle signals over 500Hz are non-standard signals).
- Special drive chip has much better MOSFET driving effect than common driving circuit consisted of discrete components.
- MOSFET with extra-low resistance brings high performance and great current endurance.
Typical Applications: 250 Class Quadcopter
Continuous Current: 10A
Peak Current （10s）: 15A
This product was added to our catalog on November 18, 2015.