The XRAY GTXE.2 1/8 GT Electric On-Road Touring Car Kit is done in typical XRAY fashion, providing a premium, professional, high-competition RC car for the most demanding racers, developed with attention to detail and backed by premium service & support.
XRAY's uncompromising design philosophy has brought everything together to make the best GT Electric car. The GTXE.2 has the unique XRAY character, born of precision craftsmanship, highest attention to detail, and using only the finest quality materials. For drivers with an irrepressible drive to win, the GTXE.2 is the answer.
NOTE: Wheels, tires and painted body shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Updated front & rear diffs with increased oil capacity increase traction & consistency
- Updated front upper arm with reduced caster improves the steering characteristics and decreases tire wear
- Updated harder lower front arms increases response and corner speed
- Updated rear upright with 8x16x5mm outer ball-bearings for increased reliability and lifespan
- Updated narrower rear suspension arm holders
- Updated longer rear arm for increased stability & grip
- Updated shock membrane with reduced air gap generates more grip
- Updated shock cap with 4 vent holes to compliment the shock membrane
- Longer rear camber link
- 2.8mm front and 3.0mm rear anti-roll bars
Chassis length: 400mm
Approximate running weight: 3320g
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio System
- (2) 2S LiPo batteries or (1) 4S LiPo battery
- Compatible battery charger
- Electronic Speed Control
- Wheels and Tires
- Body & Polycarbonate Paint
- Tools for assembly