XM20A ESC w/BLHeli (No BEC) by DYS
This product was added to our catalog on February 3, 2016.
The DYS XM20A is the newest revision of both hardware and software offered. Taking their design from the popular SN20A, DYS focused on many hours of research and development to bring a high end, cost affective, performance oriented ESC to their line up.
Flashed from the factory with a BLHeli Bootloader and firmware, allows for a familiar environment for firmware updates, and quick changes on various settings available.
The XM20A is an Opto ESC, which will require an alternate power source to power your flight controller. A list of preferred Power Distribution Boards can be found below:
- Silabs processor clocked at 50Hz for increased overhead allowing for improved communication with high kV motors
- Ultra-low resistance miniature MOSFET paid with MOS Drive chips for improved efficiency.
- Power Distribution Board (PDB) manufactured with unique copper thickness which provides lower operational temperature, and an increased impact resistance.
- Popular Throttle Signals: Both PPM and One-Shot125 selectable
- Compatible with DYS V2 USB Linker (DYSUSBLV2)
Input Voltage: 2-4 cells, 2S-4S LiPo
Constant Current: 20 Amps
Burst Current: 25 Amps
Weight: 5g w/ wires
Dimensions (LxWxH): 25x14.6x4 (board dimensions only)
Motor Wire: Solder Pad
Battery Wire: 67mm length, 20awg
Throttle Wire: 130mm