The XGuard RC Backplate Governor RPM Sensor is one of the most advanced Back Plate RPM Sensor to date. This sensor works by sensing the magnetic field variation of the first pulses and calibrates itself to the ideal magnetic field trigger point for that particular engine. Because of this feature it even works on YS engines with their steel back plates. To expand on the field of use for this engine, XGuard includes two mounting plates allowing fitment from 50-55 class motors and 91-105-120 class motors.
For Futaba gyro users, please use AAVXG0263.
- Triggers off the magnetic field variation and calibrates to the field of the engine it is mounted to
- Works with many engine designs - Including YS steel back plates
- Includes two mounting plates to fit many class motors
- (1) Sensor PCB with SMD components and servo-type extension
- (1) Mounting plate for 91-105-120 class engines
- (1) Mounting plate for 50-55 class engines
- (3) 3mm nuts
- (3) 3x8mm button head screws
- (1) 90 degree mounting block
This product was added to our catalog on December 1, 2021