XFS-15 70A Brushed ESC w/LiPo Protection by MST
This product was added to our catalog on June 19, 2017.
The MST XFS-15 70A Brushed ESC is the stock replacement ESC for a variety of MST RTR vehicles, but is a great option for budget conscious drivers looked for a solid brushed ESC. Download instructions from resources tab above.
- Input Voltage: 7.2V~8.4V(Ni-Cd/MH) / 7.4V(Li-Po) / 6.6V(Li-Fe)
- 1) Cell number NiCd / NiMH : 6 or 7 ( 7.2V / 8.4V ) (no integrated LiPo low voltage protection)
- 2) Cell number LiPo: 2 ( 7.4V )
- 3) Cell number LiFe: 2 ( 6.6V )
- Forward Rating: 70A Peak, 500A / 10sec
- Backward Rating: 100A ( FET specified )
- Steady current (Forwards): 5 minutes / 70A, 30 seconds / 80A, 1 second / 106A
- Steady current (Backwards): 5 minutes / 35A, 30 seconds / 40A, 1 second / 53A
- Max Power: 504W BEC 5V 1A ( MAX 1.5A )
- Size/Weight: 49.2mm X 32.4mm X 26.3mm / 62g
- Motor Limit: 15 turns [ ≦ 7.2V ( 6 cells ) ], 17 turns [ 8.4V ( 7 cells ) ]
- Pulse Frequency: 1 KHz
- Waterproof: No