XF Multi-Rotor Series Triple Propeller Adapter V2 by KDE Direct
This is an optional KDE Direct XF Multi-Rotor Series Triple-Propeller Adapter V2. This triple prop adapter is a pro quality, balanced, CNC machined folding prop assembly, compatible with the KDE XF Multi-Rotor brushless motors. It can also be used with other motors that feature triple 3x17mm, 3x16mm, and 3x15mm threaded mounting holes, as well as dual 3x12mm threaded mounting holes. Package includes class 12.9 hardware to adapt multiple blade root thicknesses and utilizes M3 nylon insert locknuts to maintain a consistent hold to the included custom machined socket head shoulder cap screws, preventing the need to readjust blade pressure and requiring minimal maintenance to the assembly between flights (no locktite required).
- (1) KDE Direct XF Multi-Rotor Series Triple-Propeller Adapter V2
- (1) KDE Direct XF Multi-Rotor Series Aluminum Triple-Propeller Adapter Lower Base V2
- (1) KDE Direct XF Multi-Rotor Series Aluminum Triple-Propeller Adapter Upper Plate V2
- (3) M3 x 0.5 x 11.25 mm Socket Head Shoulder Cap Screw (Class 12.9, Custom-CNC)
- (3) M3 x 0.5 x 13.75 mm Socket Head Shoulder Cap Screw (Class 12.9, Custom-CNC)
- (3) M3 x 0.5 x 8 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (6) M3 x 7.95 x 0.75 mm Round Hole Shims (ABS Copolymer, Custom-CNC)
- (3) M3 x 0.5 Nylon-Insert Locknuts (Zinc-Plated Class 8 Alloy Steel)
Weight: 14 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight
This product was added to our catalog on May 20, 2014.