XF Multi-Rotor Series Dual Propeller Adapter by KDE Direct
This is an optional KDE Direct XF Multi-Rotor Series Dual Propeller Adapter. This KDE Direct XF Dual-Propeller Adapter provides a professional-quality, CNC balanced folding-propeller assembly for the KDE Direct XF Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor Series (and adaptable to other motors with dual M3 x 12mm mounting threads).
This upgrade includes Class 12.9 hardware to adopt multiple blade root thicknesses and utilizes M3 nylon-insert locknuts to maintain consistent hold to the included custom CNC-machined, Socket Head Shoulder Cap Screws; preventing the need to readjust blade pressure and requiring minimal maintenance to the assembly between flights (no Loctite required for consistent blade pressure).
- (1) KDE Direct XF Multi-Rotor Series Dual-Propeller Adapter
- (1) KDE Direct XF Multi-Rotor Series Aluminum Dual-Propeller Adapter Lower Base
- (1) KDE Direct XF Multi-Rotor Series Aluminum Dual-Propeller Adapter Upper Plate
- (2) M3 x 0.5 x 11.25 mm Socket Head Shoulder Cap Screw (Class 12.9, Custom-CNC)
- (2) M3 x 0.5 x 13.75 mm Socket Head Shoulder Cap Screw (Class 12.9, Custom-CNC)
- (2) M3 x 0.5 x 8 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (4) M3 x 7.95 x 0.75 mm Round Hole Shims (ABS Copolymer, Custom-CNC)
- (2) M3 x 0.5 Nylon-Insert Locknuts (Zinc-Plated Class 8 Alloy Steel)
Lower Base Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
Upper Plate Finish: Black-anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
Weight: 12 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
This product was added to our catalog on April 1, 2014.