Xerun SCT Pro Sensored Brushless ESC/Motor Combo (4000kV) by Hobbywing w/Program Box
This is the Hobbywing Xerun SCT Pro Sensored Brushless ESC and 4000kV 4-Pole Motor Combo, with an included LCD Program Box. The included 4-Pole 4,000kV motor is 2-3S LiPo capable and is intended for 1/10 4WD Short Course Applications. The motor provides large output power and high efficiency, and features both sensored and brushless technology to get the job done. The SCT Pro ESC is 2-4S LiPo capable and also features brushless and sensored technology, but can be used for either 1/10 or 1/8 applications.
NOTE: This motor features a 5mm motor shaft.
- Sensored ESC and sensored motor have the best control feeling.
- The switch mode BEC has powerful output to supply all electronic equipments.
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features.
- The major electronic components are sealed against splashing water or dust.
- Plenty of programmable items, suitable for various of chassis's, tires and racing tracks.
- Electric brake function, also compatible with mechanical disc-brake system.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Internal timing can be changed easily to make the ESC suitable for various of motors.
- Easily programmed with the SET button, LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
- These is a mounting stand for installing the ESC on chassis easily and firmly.
- Sensor motor has the best control feeling and best performance.
- XERUN-3656SD has 4 poles rotor, it has bigger torque, higher efficiency and larger power, best for 1/10 scale 4WD SCT.
- Top quality materials:
- Aluminum shell (case)
- High quality magnets
- Copper wires of high temperature endurance
- Good quality bearings
- The "U" shape connectors are easily for soldering.
Output: Continuous 120A, burst 760A;
Input: 6-12 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-4S Lipo;
BEC: 6V/3A (Switching mode);
Resistance: 0.0004 Ohm;
Motor Supported: Sensored and sensorless brushless motor
- With 6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2S Lipo: KV≤6000;
- With 7-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S Lipo: KV≤4000;
- With 10-12 cells NiMH/NiCd or 4S Lipo: KV≤3000;
Suitable Car: 1/10 and 1/8 scale short course truck / buggy / truggy
Cooling fan: 5-6V; * Note #1
Size: 53.5mm(L) * 36mm(W) * 36mm(H).
* Note #1: The cooling fan is powered by the built-in BEC of 6V.
Motor Diameter: 36mm
Motor Length: 56mm
Shaft Diameter: 5mm
Shaft Length: 18.1mm
Rotor Poles: 4
Volts: 2-3 LiPo
LCD Program Box Specifications:
Size: 90mm (L) * 51mm (W) * 17mm (H)
Input Voltage: 4.5-12.6V (If the ESC hasnít a built-in BEC, you must use an additional battery pack to supply the program box)
Display: 16x2 characters LCD.
Interface: Mini USB interface, ESC interface (Futaba plug), Power supply interface (Futaba plug)
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.