This is the Hobbywing Xerun SCT Pro Sensored Brushless ESC. Don't let the name fool you! The Xerun SCT Pro isn't just for Short Course Trucks, it is also a great solution for 1/10 and 1/8 scale on-road and off-road applications. Within the use of its 2-4S LiPo limits, the Xerun SCT Pro is highly capable and features 120 amp continuous current, sensor support and easy programming.
- Sensored ESC and sensored motor have the best control feeling.
- The switch mode BEC has powerful output to supply all electronic equipments.
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features.
- The major electronic components are sealed against splashing water or dust.
- Plenty of programmable items, suitable for various of chassis's, tires and racing tracks.
- Electric brake function, also compatible with mechanical disc-brake system.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Internal timing can be changed easily to make the ESC suitable for various of motors.
- Easily programmed with the SET button, LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
- These is a mounting stand for installing the ESC on chassis easily and firmly.
Output: Continuous 120A, burst 760A;
Input: 6-12 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-4S Lipo;
BEC: 6V/3A (Switching mode);
Resistance: 0.0004 Ohm;
Motor Supported: Sensored and sensorless brushless motor
- With 6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2S Lipo: KV≤6000;
- With 7-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S Lipo: KV≤4000;
- With 10-12 cells NiMH/NiCd or 4S Lipo: KV≤3000;
1/10 and 1/8 scale short course truck / buggy / truggy
5-6V; * Note #1
53.5mm(L) * 36mm(W) * 36mm(H).
* Note #1:
The cooling fan is powered by the built-in BEC of 6V.
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014