Xerun 120A V3.1 Sensored Brushless ESC by Hobbywing
This is the Hobbywing Xerun 120A V3.1 Sensored Brushless ESC. The Xerun 120A V3.1 features an electronic switch, aluminum upper and bottom case, external programming port, a powerful built-in BEC, external capacitor module and improved airflow. Designed to be small, lightweight and efficient, the 120A V3.1 is a powerful solution for serious racers looking for the competitive advantage. With 10 factory preset programming profiles and the ability to tweak the programming with extreme precision, the Hobbywing 120A V3.1 is the ESC to own.
The Xerun 120A V3.1 Advantage:
- Aluminum bottom case improves the heat dissipation (The previous V3 speedo uses plastic bottom case);
- Improved heat-sink with 1mm gap between the cooling fan allows more air flow to reduce the temperature of speedo;
- Improved dust-proof design. Rubber rings are applied at the sensor port and the program port;
- Aluminum screws of cooling fan look better and more professional;
- Improved electronic switch has stronger current endurance to be more reliable;
- Updated firmware allows driver to adjust the throttle neutral range, and solves the "turbo lost in high temperature" problem in the previous version firmware.
- All in One. Up to ten profiles can be stored in the memory and imported or exported easily. Factory pre-set profiles include: Blinky mode, Modify Mode, Stock mode, Practice mode, Offroad mode, Drift mode, Crawler mode.
- Aluminum Upper and Bottom Cases with optional colors, giving better heat dissipation, and allowing higher current.
- External Programming Port (EPP), easy to connect and also a power port for additional fan.
- Advanced Dynamic Timing technology, providing more customization possibilities for highest level competitions.
- Precise throttle and brake control, setting of drag brake and brake strength with more options, new punch and brake rate control functions, and throttle and brake curves through the PC client.
- Integrated Data logger, recording the maximum temperature of ESC and motor as well as the maximum RPM, using LCD Programming box to check easily in the pits.
- Multi Protection Functions, making your running safe with ESC and Motor overheat protection, low voltage cutoff and throttle signal loss protection.
- Easily programmed with the Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software
- USB LINK Software graphic interface, providing extra parameters for advanced settings. (Note: The V3.2_121204 or later version USB Link Softwarer is stongly recommended for XERUN V3.1 ESC)
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
Current: Continuous: 120A, Burst: 760A
Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo *See Note
Built-in BEC: 6V@3A (linear mode)
Resistance: 0.0003 Ohm
Motor Supported: Sensored and sensorless brushless motor
- With 2 Lipo or 4-6 NiMH 1/10 on-road: >=3.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=5.5T
- With 3 Lipo or 7-9 NiMH 1/10 on-road: >=5.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=8.5T
- *For 7-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S LiPo, the standard cooling fan needs to be changed to 12V high voltage fan.
Suitable Car: 1/10,1/12 all competitions 1/10,1/8 rock crawler
Cooling Fan: 5V
External Programming Port Output: 6V from built-in BEC (* The 6V output is usable for external cooling fan)
Size: 37.5mm(L) x 31mm(W) x 29.5mm(H), excluding wire connectors
Note: For 4-6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2S LiPo, the standard cooling fan needn't be changed. For 7-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S LiPo, the standard cooling fan needs to be changed to 12V high voltage fan.
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.
Unfortunately after buying the programming module and all the other junk I'm now stuck buying another hobbywing. I will do that then sell the bundle. Not going to burn dough on high end gear that isn't reliable out of the box.)