X8R 2.4GHz S.BUS ACCST 8/16 Channel Telemetry Receiver w/Smart Port by FrSky
This is the FrSky X8R 2.4GHz ACCST 8/16 Channel Telemetry Receiver. Supporting hub-less sensors as well as older hub analog sensors, this small receiver supports 8 standard servo outputs or you can access all 16 channels by using the S.Bus line with S.Bus supported servos, or use a FrSky S.Bus decoder for the full 16 channels. You can also use two X8R's receivers in combination and the channels will sync 1-8 channels on the first and 9-16 channels on the second receiver.
Smart Port (S. Port) is a signal wire full duplex digital transmission interface developed by FrSky. All products enabled with Smart Port (including XJT module, X8R receiver, hub-less sensors, Smart Dashboard, etc.), serial port user data and other user input/output devices can be connected without limitations for numbers or sequences at a high transmission speed.
- 1-8 channels conventional channel outputs
- 1-16 channel use SBUS ports
- Combine two X8R to become 16 channel receiver
- With RSSI PWM output (0-3.3V)
- Smart Port enabled, realized two-way full duplex transmission
- FrSky DFT/DJT/DHT/DHT-U in D_mode
- FrSky Taranis X9D/XJT in D8 mode
- FrSky Taranis X9D/XJT in D16 mode
- Firmware Upgradable: Yes
- Weight: 12.1g
- Case: 46.25 x 26.6 x 14.2mm (L x W x H)
- Operating Range: full range (>1.5km)
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0~10V
- Operating Current: [email protected]
- Number of Channels: 16CH (1~8ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~16ch from SBUS port. Or combine two X8R to become a 16 channels receiver)
This product was added to our catalog on January 8, 2016.