X6R 6-16 Channel Telemetry Receiver by FrSky
The FrSky X6R 6-16 Channel Telemetry Receiver features Smart Port technology, is firmware upgradeable, lightweight and features an alarm notification for things like low voltage, poor radio reception and more. Smart Port (S. Port) SBus technology is a signal wire full duplex digital transmission interface developed by FrSky Electronic Co., Ltd. All products enabled with Smart Port (including XJT module, X6R and X8R receiver, hub-less sensors, Smart Dashboard, etc), serial port user data and other user input/ output devices can be connected without limitations for numbers or sequences at a high transmission speed.
- External analog telemetry port(AD1), when pins of A1and X (Middle Pin) are connected by the jumper, A1 will change from External Analog
- Telemetry Port to Internal Built-in battery voltage sensor.
- With RSSI PWM output (0~3.3V) on board.
- Smart Port enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission.
- FrSky DFT/DJT/DHT/DHT-U in D_mode
- FrSky Taranis X9D Plus/XJT in D8 mode
- FrSky Taranis X9D Plus/XJT in D16 mode
- X6R-EU version only works with FrSky Taranis X9D Plus-EU version/XJT-EU version in D16-EU
Dimension: 47.42×23.84×14.7mm (L × W × H)
Antenna: PCB Antenna (Mounted) +150mm Coaxial Antenna with packing
Number of Channels: 16CH (1~6ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~16ch from SBUS port)
With RSSI output on board: PWM voltage output (0~3.3V)
Operating Voltage Range: 4.0~10V
Operating Current: 100mA@5V
Operating Range: full range (>1.5km)
Firmware Upgradeable: Yes
This product was added to our catalog on September 14, 2015.