X6 HBL575SL Brushless Titanium Gear Low Profile Digital Servo (High Voltage) by MKS
The MKS X6 HBL575SL Brushless Titanium Gear Low Profile Digital Servo is perfect for 1/10 scale surface applications that require high speed, low power consumption and superior holding torque, combined with the flexibility of high voltage circuitry in a low profile package.
- Ideal for 1/10 surface applications
- High speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption
- Chrome-Titanium gears for precision and durability
- .10 / 138.87 oz-in @4.8V and .07 / 233.3 oz-in @ 7.4V!
- Low-profile dimensions make it perfect for vehicles that are low on space
- CNC Machined aluminum case for exceptional cooling
- HD 4096 Resolution
- 0.0008ms Dead Band
- Superior Holding Torque
- Japanese Brushless Motor
- @4.8V: 138.87 oz-in (10 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 184.70 (13.3 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 233.30 (16.8 kg-cm)
- @4.8V: 0.10 s
- @6.0V: 0.08 s
- @7.4V: 0.07 s
- Weight: 53.51 g
- Dimension: 40.5x20.5x23.1mm
- Working Voltage: 3.5 ~ 7.4 V (Max)
- Working frequency: 1520μs / 333Hz
- Dead Band: 0.0008 ms (Default)
- Bearing: 2BB
- Motor: 4 Poles Japan High Quality Brushless Motor
- Gear: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
NOTE: The working temperature is higher when operating at 7.4V. Please ensure that the servo has adequate ventilation, or install cooling fan to increase airflow.
This product was added to our catalog on August 5, 2015.