X-6 Cubed Upgrade Kit (X6²) by X Factory
This is the X Factory X-6 Cubed Upgrade Kit. This kit allows you to convert your existing X Factory X - 6² kit, into an X - 6 Cubed 2wd buggy. The X Factory X – 6 Cubed retains many of the same unique X Factory features that made the X - 6² successful, but has combined these features with a narrow carbon fiber chassis design and high quality machined aluminum parts. The chassis design is similar in some ways to the X – 60CF and SCX – 60CF, with the addition of buggy-specific features that make the X - 6³ a true masterpiece. The narrow carbon fiber chassis has been combined with an adjustable battery layout and an adjustable flex top deck concept that helps make the X - 6³ faster and more nimble than the previous model and better suited to a wider range of track conditions.
X – 6³ Features:
- Carbon Fiber Construction: Carbon fiber chassis plate, top deck plates and chassis brace
- Adjustable Chassis Flex Top Deck: Adjust both the amount of flex and where the chassis flexes.
- Slim Design: Delivers improved cornering and performance over bumps.
- Lightweight: Very close to minimum legal weight out of the box. Lighter than most buggies.
- Rear Shock Tower: Rear shock tower has been moved forward. This moves the wing forward for better performance in the air.
- High Quality: High quality carbon fiber and polished aluminum components.
- Body & Wing: Redesinged body and medium-downforce wing. Existing high-downforce wing still fits.
- 4-Gear Transmission: Uses the standard X Factory 4-Gear transmission.
- Rear Pivot Block & Control Arms: Uses X – 6² rear pivot block and control arms.
- Battery Options: Uses either saddle or shorty pack; both can be moved forward or back to adjust weight distribution.
NOTE: The car shown in the photos is a prototype. There are minor changes between this and the final production product. The biggest change is the way the ball studs are mounted to the rear tower. The ballstuds will be in the same location in the production version, but will be mounted vertically. Also, the body mounts are not shown on the car, but are included.
Needed to Complete:
- X-6² Kit
- Tires, B4 Compatible Wheels & Tire Glue
- 2-Channel Radio System & Steering Servo
- AA Batteries for Radio System
- ESC & Motor
- Batteries & Charger
- Paint for Polycarbonate Body
This product was added to our catalog on February 22, 2014.