X40 5.8GHz 40CH 200mW FPV Video Transmitter by FX
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on September 26, 2016.Designed specifically for FPV Racing, FX has been producing the X40 AV Video Transmitters in various output powers to suit every need of FPV flight! Offering a full 40 Channel Selection, Race Band has been a great addition to FPV in that it allows improved channel separation over the whole 5.8GHz band allowing for a maximum of 8 pilots to fly at once (when all are using Race Band). In a small and lightweight format, the FX Video Transmitter is a great addition to any FPV aircraft.
Additionally included is an input Voltage Filter cable which allows LiPo input from 2s-6s, and reduces voltage noise under extreme braking conditions when using certain ESC's.
NOTE: Without filtering input voltage, it is possible to permanently damage the video transmitter. Warranty will not be accepted under these conditions.
- (1) X40 200mW AV 5.8GHZ Video Transmitter
- (1) Voltage Filter Cable
- (1) Whip Antenna
- (1) Power Connection AV Cable
- (1) User Manual
- Transmitting Frequency: ISM 5.6GHz-5.95GHz 40CH
- Operating Voltage: 7V-24V
- Supply Current: 200mA±10mA
- Video Input Level: 1V±0.2Vp-p/75Ω
- Audio Input Level: 0.5～2.0Vp-p/10KΩ
- RF Output Power: 200mW (23.5dBm±0.5dBm)
- Weight: 12g
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 31x20x8mm
- Transmitter Connector: SMA