X2e Extended Arms Conversion Kit (Baja 5B/5T) by Kraken
This is an optional Kraken X2e Extended Arms Conversion Kit for the HPI Baja 5B and 5T. The Kraken RC extended arm kit is a direct fit conversion for any stock HPI Baja that requires no modification. This conversion kit not only gives your Baja an awesome scale look, but also improves stability thanks to the 2" overall increase in track width. The extended arms deliver improved overall performance in the bumps and jumps that will make your Baja more fun to drive whether you are racing or bashing.
Plus, these molded arms are lightweight, tough and can handle any driving conditions you may throw at them. The Kraken RC X2e molded arm kit is also almost a pound lighter than most aluminum arm's! Additionally, the Kraken arm's are covered by a limited lifetime no questions asked Manufacturers replacement warranty for piece of mind.
- Extends the Baja wheelbase by 2” / 5 cm
- Molded Arms - Dupont Super Tough MADE IN USA Blend Polymer
- Kraken RC X2e Molded Arms - 614 grams / 1lbs 5 oz
- Aftermarket Aluminum Versions - 968 grams / 2lbs 2oz
- Includes all the parts and hardware for a complete conversion
- (2) Front lower arms
- (2) Front upper arms
- (2) Rear lower arms
- (2) Rear uppers arms
- (1) HD (Heavy duty) dogbone kit + hardware
- (1) Extended HD turnbuckle set
- (2) M6 x 60mm threaded pins
This product was added to our catalog on November 7, 2014.