X2 AC Plus Dual Port AC/DC Multi-Charger (6S/6A/100W) by Hitec
This product was added to our catalog on July 15, 2016.
This is the Hitec X2 AC Plus Dual Port AC/DC Multi-Charger. The X2 AC Plus charger offers expanded capacity and compatibility in a portable and compact package. Dual inputs afford flexible battery charging at home and in the field. And Hitec's innovative power distribution mode lets you efficiently assign output power based on individual battery requirements.
Capable of charging all battery chemistries, the X2 AC Plus has a built-in 10-amp power supply, internal balancing circuits and 10 different charge/discharge profiles, making it an essential tool for all hobbyists. You can even utilize your smartphone for remote control via an optional WiFi module. Hitec brings the future of charging to your fingertips!
- Twin Channel Charger with Two Independent Circuits
- Power Distribution Circuit for Ultimate Flexibility in AC Mode
- Example 1: Channel A – 20W, then Channel B – 80W for a Total 100W Power
- Example 2: Channel A – 70W, then Channel B – 30W for a Total 100W Power
- Charges NiMH, NiCd, LiPo, LiHV, LiFe, Li-Ion, and Lead Acid Batteries
- Built-in 10-Amp Power Supply
- Uses Either 11-18V DC or 100-240V AC Power Sources
- Adjustable Charge Current Rate of 0.1 – 10.0 Amps Each Port
- Internal Balancing Circuits
- 10 Programmable Profile Settings
NiCd/NiMH Cell Count: 1-15 cells
LiPo/LiHV/Li-Ion/LiFe Cell Count: 1-6 cells
Pb voltage: 2-20 volts
Charge Current Range: 0.1-10.0 amps
Maximum Charge Output: AC 100W / DC 100W x 2