This is the XRAY X10 2018 Spec 1/10 Electric GT Pan Car Kit. The X10 is a typical XRAY car – a premium, professional, high competition model racing car for the most demanding racers, developed and designed with attention to the smallest details.
The X10 is a 1/10 GT pancar based on the XRAY’s European Championship-winning X12 pancar. Sharing many high-performance parts with its smaller cousin, the X10 has incorporated all the finest details to achieve a state of perfection.
XRAY focused its efforts on refining all of the already well thought out parts and assemblies to make the new X10 easy to drive, work on, and adjust. The new X10…the best-performing pancar to get you to the Winners Circle.
Updated 2018 Features:
- Chassis with ultra-narrow design for improved steering characteristics, increased torsional stability, and new two-position option for pod link mounting for in-corner steering adjustment
- Redesigned & updated rear suspension
- Narrower pod plate
- Rear alu bulkheads feature a new clamp system for ultra-low CG and a new system for multiple motor mounting positions
- Ride height adjustment via shims and eccentric upper clamps
- Easier motor access
- Rear graphite rear brace significantly reduces tweak of the rear pod and lowers CG
- Narrower side tubes for improved handling and reduced weight
- Narrower rear link brace for shorter side tubes
- Lower pivot brace with nut groove for tweak-free movement
- Super lightweight and lowered pivot ball for lower, more stable roll center
- Harder front upper arms for easier handling & smoother steering
- Harder front upper arm mounts for easier handling
- Updated upper arm position adjustment shims
- Steering blocks with minimized play for improved steering response
- Updated upper ball joints with minimized play
- Center shock position adjustment allows for steering characteristic setting
- Extended shock absorber adaptor
- Graphite plate for antenna holder
- Longer servo mounts for mid-size servos
- 1 hole shock pistons
Class: 1/10 electric pancar
Width: Adjustable 190mm front, 195mm rear
Length: depends on rear tires used
Wheelbase: 255 +/- 3mm
Ready-to-run weight: 1050g - incl. BL system (varies depending on equipment used)
Chassis: 2.5mm carbon fiber, CNC machined
Needed to Complete:
- 2 Channel Radio System
- Steering Servo
- 1/10 World GT Rubber Tires & Wheels
- Motor & ESC
- LiPo Battery & Compatible Charger
- 1/10 World GT Pan Car Body & Polycarbonate Paint
NOTE: Completed vehicle shown for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
This product was added to our catalog on November 1, 2017.