X1 Pro DC Multi-Charger (6S/16A/180W) by Hitec
This is the Hitec X1 Pro DC Multi-Charger. The X1 Pro battery charger delivers a powerful 180 watts to your Lithium-based, NiCd, NiMH and Lead-Acid batteries. With an adjustable charge current rate of 0.1~16 amps, this single port powerhouse provides exactly what your hobby demands in the workshop, at the field or in the pits. The X1 Pro design includes docking capability with the ePowerBox 17A power supply (HRC44216) upping its ante in convenience and portability.
- Charges Lithium, Nickel and Lead Acid batteries
- 2x 16 blue LCD backlight display
- Efficient fan and aluminum case for cool operation
- Integrated design to work seamlessly with the ePowerBox 17A power supply
- 10 Charge/Discharge profile memory
- USB Port for PC control and firmware upgrade
- Built in balancing circuit
- Temperature probe socket
Input Voltage Range: 11~18 Volts DC
Charge Circuit Power: 180 Watts
Discharge Circuit Power: 30 Watts
Charge Current Range: 0.1~16.0 Amps
Discharge Current Range: 0.1~8.0 Amps
LiPo, LiFe & LiIon Balancing Current Drain: 200mA per Cell
LiPo, LiFe & LiIon Cell Count: 1~6 Cells
Maximum NiCd/NiMh Cell Count: 1~15 Cells
Lead Acid (Pb) Cells / Voltage: 2~20 Volts
Weight: 14.3 oz.
This product was added to our catalog on August 26, 2014.