Wraith/RR10 Pro Aluminum Knuckle (Black) (2) by SSD RC
The SSD Wraith/RR10 Pro Aluminum Knuckles fit the AR60 axle, and are precision machined to exacting tolerances that allow them to work with the stock c-hub, hardware and bearings. Plus, the high steering arm design increases the clearance at the steering linkage, helping to reduce hang ups on the rocks.
- Pro Aluminum Knuckles for Wraith or RR10 Bomber
- CNC machined aluminum
- Scale design
- High steering arm
- Fits stock C hub, bearings & hardware
- Available in a black or grey anodized finish
- Optional matching SSD Pro Aluminum C hubs are available (Grey - SSD00107, Black - SSD00103)
- When fitted on RR10 will require wheels with more offset (SSD00098)
- When fitted on RR10 will require Wraith steering tie rod or SSD Titanium steering link (SSD00021)
- 1 Pair Wraith Pro Aluminum Knuckles (1 - Left, 1 - Right)
- (1) M3 x 12mm screw
- (1) M3 x 20mm screw
This product was added to our catalog on May 4, 2016.