Wraith 1/4 Stainless Steel Link Set (10) by Incision
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
The Incision 1/4 Stainless Steel Link Kit for the Axial Wraith is a more affordable link option from Vanquish. Featuring the same design and durability features as the renowned Ti Links, but machined from stainless steel for a dramatic price savings.
- All inclusive kit, includes 4-link rods, as well as steering rods and more durable Traxxas rod ends with hollow balls.
- Made from stainless steel for durability at a more affordable price
- Weight comparison to Vanquish Wraith 3/16 Titanium Link Set [Weight does not include rod ends (VPS03138)]
- 10 Stainless Steel Links= 8.95 oz
- 10 Titanium Links= 2.92 oz
- (1) Stainless Steel Drag Link
- (4) Stainless Steel Upper Links
- (4) Stainless Steel Lower Links
- (1) Stainless Steel Tie Rod Link
- (1) M3x20 BHSCS SST
- (1) M3x25 BHSCS SST
- (20) Rod Ends with Steel Hollow Balls
This product was added to our catalog on April 5, 2016.
Friday, Jul 8 2016 (6 months ago)
Incision Wraith 1/4 Stainless Steel Link Set (10)
These links fit my wraith perfectly. The one piece design and large M4 size rod ends are a much needed improvement over the stock links that use M3 set screws...and they are way cheaper than the Vanquish Ti links. These are a must have, especially for the lower links. The lower link rod ends are the only part I have ever broken on my truck. The extra weight hung down low seems to help keep the truck planted a little better than the stock aluminum links.)