Wraith 1/4 Stainless Steel Drag Link & Tie Rod Set by Incision
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated. When you shop at HobbyTown you’re supporting your local community.
The Incision 1/4 Stainless Steel Drag Link & Tie Rod Set for the Axial Wraith and RR10 Bomber is a more affordable link option from Vanquish. Featuring the same design and durability features as the renowned Ti Links, but machined from stainless steel for a dramatic price savings.
- Includes the parts needed to replace the steering rods and more durable Traxxas rod ends with hollow balls
- Made from stainless steel for durability at a more affordable price
- Weight comparison to Vanquish Wraith 3/16 Titanium Drag Link [Weight does not include rod ends (VPS03122)]
- 2 Stainless Steel Links = 2.14 oz
- 2 Titanium Links = 0.72 oz
- (1) Stainless Steel Drag Link
- (1) Stainless Steel Tie Rod Link
- (1) M3x20 BHSCS SST
- (1) M3x25 BHSCS SST
- (4) Rod Ends with Steel Hollow Balls
This product was added to our catalog on April 5, 2016.
Nathan ter Stege
Thursday, Jun 23 2016 (4 months ago)
Incision Wraith 1/4 Stainless Steel Drag Link & Tie Rod Set
Nice heavy gauge stainless steel, just what the Wraith needs more weight all the way in the front good for climbing steep inclines helps lowering the cog. No more steering slop but make sure to use a servo saver or keep the stock plastic tie rod between servo and knuckle like i did (something's gotta give)