WorkStation by Dremel
This is the Dremel 220-01 WorkStation. This multi-purposing add on for the Dremel is a drill press, tool holder and flex shaft holder all in one. A true 3 in 1 tool, the WorkStation allows you to drill accurate perpendicular and angled holes, holds your tool in place for applications like sanding and buffing, and the telescoping flex shaft holder extends to any height between 16 and 29 inches.
- Articulating Drill Press: Drills perpendicular and angled holes in 15-degree increments, up to 90 degrees horizontal
- Tool Holder: Holds tool at 90 degrees horizontal for tasks such as polishing metal objects, sanding different shapes and grinding metal pieces
- Flex Shaft Tool Stand: Allows telescopic adjustment to any height between 16 and 29 inches
- Crow's Nest: Provides on-board storage for drill bits, wrenches, and other Dremel accessories
- Cord Management: Clips for safe storage of power cords
- Inch and Metric Marking on Base: Accurate drilling of workpiece
- Depth Markings with Depth Stop: Consistent depth adjustment
- Sturdy Metal Base with 4 Clamping Points: Securely hold workpiece
Drill Depth: 2 In.
- Work Station Attachment
- Mounting Wrench
This product was added to our catalog on June 6, 2014.