WLC200 Solder Station (80W-120V) by Weller
This is the WLC 200 Solder Station from Weller.
The Weller WLC200 Soldering Station offers adjustable tip temperature by varying the heater wattage. By turning the knob on the power base the wattage can be varied from a minimum of 5 watts to a maximum of 80 watts. Irons controlled with a rheostat are easier to control and better to use for intricate soldering work.
- On/off switch with "power-on" indicator light
- Variable power control produces 5-80 watts
- Quality lightweight iron
- Cushioned foam grip with replaceable heating element
- Ideal for the professional or hobbyist
- Safety guard iron holder
- Natural sponge tip cleaning pad
- Includes MTG20 3/8" replaceable tip
- UL listed, cUL version available
This product was added to our catalog on March 24, 2009.