WiFi Express Smartphone ESC Module by Hobbywing
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2016.
The Hobbywing WiFi Express ESC Programming Module allows you to use your iOS or Android based smartphone to program your Hobbywing ESC. The WiFi Express has a small footprint, is easy to install, and makes it incredibly easy to make setup changes to your ESC on the fly!
- Programming through smartphone or tablet (iOS & Android)
- Access to HW Support, including the User Manual, Profile manager, etc through app
- Can be mounted in your vehicle*
- Fail-safe feature disables throttle control when Wifi programming is enabled
*NOTE: Hobbywing recommends you remove the WiFi module before an official event
- XERUN series & EZRUN series of car ESCs
- PLATINUM series aircraft ESCs
Voltage: 5V- 12.6V
Wifi protocol: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
Wifi Effect range: 0-10m (0-32ft)
One tip, if your esc doesn't have a separate program port like on the SCT-pro you can use the included y-adapter which has all female ends on it and change one to male and plug that into your fan/program port on the esc then plug the WiFi express into one of the y-ends and your fan into the other end and disco! It works great. I am a big Tekin fan but with stuff like this I am changing most of my Tekin's to HW.)