The first element of protection for an R/C vehicle is an effective front bumper. The Losi Micro-T does not have a real front bumper. RPM steps in with our new wide front bumper.
- Providing serious impact-cushioning and absorbing protection to the tiny and fragile front-end components of these trucks
- Low-friction skid rails are molded in to the bottom
- Approximately 25% thicker than the stock skid plate yet still maintains an ultra-slim weight of a mere 2 grams
- The added thickness of the bumper protects the entire front end of the chassis much better than the stock skid plate, improving overall chassis durability
- A molded in front cross rib adds rigidity to the bumper while preventing the front hinge pin wire from slipping out
- A-arm clearance angles are molded in to allow full A-arm droop
- Deeply countersunk screw holes protect the tiny mounting screws
This product was added to our catalog on October 16, 2009.