Wide Front Bumper/A-Arm Mount (Blue) (18T) by RPM
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
RPM is proud to offer a wide front bumper to help protect the fragile front-end components of the Associated RC18T, RC18MT, RC18B & RC18R. Our wide front bumper has all sorts of cool features that are bound to impress any RC18T/MT/B/R owner.
- This RPM bumper is thicker than the stock version and wider for 3-5/16” of front-end protection
- The extra width of the bumper helps protect the fragile front shocks
- Our bumpers are not “bolt-on-over-the-stock” versions; our wide front bumpers completely replace the stock version
- The mounting screw holes are countersunk and recessed into the RPM wide front bumper preventing impacts from damaging the screw heads
- RPM nylons are much stronger than the stock material preventing the hinge pins from blowing out the side of the A-arm mounts
- We’ve tightened the tolerances for less suspension slop while still maintaining free motion of the A-arms
- We reduced the front angle of the bumper from the stock 65 degrees to a more “bumper friendly” 35 degrees
This product was added to our catalog on October 16, 2009.