The Werks Team Line B3 Pro II .21 Off-Road Competition Buggy Engine combines a redesigned 3 port sleeve, ceramic rear bearing and a lightened, epoxy ramped crank to provide excellent fuel efficiency and run time with aggressive bottom end and strong mid to top end power delivery.
- Redesigned 3 port cylinder for improved performance and fuel economy.
- "Swiss" ceramic rear bearing for improved reliability and reduced friction.
- Double shielded front bearing for improved reliability.
- Lightened and epoxy ramped crankshaft allows the engine to spool up faster for improved acceleration and improved fuel economy.
- Black anodized crankcase for improved heat dissipation.
- Billet rear back plate to reduce weight and create a more rigid case assembly.
- Redesigned carburetor with Werks HHSN technology (Horizontal High Speed Needle) for easier tuning and greatly improved stability.
- Improved carburetor heat shield to improve carburetor consistency and reduce possibility of heat saturation.
- Modified crankcase and redesigned super low CG wrap around head design for improved heat dissipation and reduces overall CG of vehicle for improved handling.
- This engine includes a Werks TLP5BT #5 Turbo Glow Plug. The glow plugs recommended for this engine are the Werks Racing TLP5BT #5 and TLP6BT #6.
- Werks recommends the 2013 pipe (WRX6658C) for Truggy applications, and the 2058 (WRX6659C) for Buggy.
RPM Range: 3,000-40,000
Output: 2.5hp at 30,000rpm
Sleeve: Three Port, Chrome Plated Brass
Piston: CNC Machined High-Silicon Aluminum Alloy
Connecting Rod: Knife Edged, Double Bushed 7075 T6 Aluminum Alloy
Crankshaft: Lightened & Epoxy filled.
Bearings: Double Shielded steel front, Swiss "ceramic" rear.
Carburetor: Revised HHSN technology, 2 Needle, Adjustable Venturi, Heat Isolation Sleeve.
Cooling Head: Lightweight, CNC Machined, Super Low CG Wrap Around Case Design
This product was added to our catalog on December 29, 2017