WB8 "Wild Boar" Driveshaft Set by Axial Racing
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated. When you shop at HobbyTown you’re supporting your local community.
This is a replacement Axial WB8 "Wild Boar" Drive Shaft Set, and is intended for use with the Axial Wraith. These driveshafts are also an optional upgrade for all SCX10/AX10 trucks. The Axial R&D team developed a driveline system solution that would not only be great for the Wraith, but also provides the user with a factory system that is a simple, easy-to-install drivetrain upgrade for all SCX10 and AX10 trucks.
- Constant Velocity Joint Design [CVJ]
- Full Metal-To-Metal Construction for the CVJ-Housing
- Friction Free Movement & Smooth Articulation
- Metal Ring Protection & Capture for the CVJ-Pin
- Easy Assembly & Maintenance
- Three tube lengths for various applications (Wraith/AX10/SCX10 Dingo & Trail Honcho)
- Includes all the components needed to build two complete driveshafts
This product was added to our catalog on November 29, 2011.