This is the Western Robotics WatchDog Micro Fail-Safe. The WatchDog Micro Failsafe is designed and manufactured in Canada with state of the art micro controller technology that will eliminate any possibility of your R/C vehicle from losing control. Once your R/C controller loses control of your R/C vehicle, the WatchDog will act as a "failsafe" that will safely turn off and put you R/C vehicle in idle preventing it from going out of control. It is universally designed to work with all popular brands of R/C systems. It is also equipped with male and female plugs to provide easy installation. This device is recommended for all types of R/C car and truck models. Features:
- Compact waterproof design works in any hostile environment.
- Ultra low power consumption with operational voltage as low as 3.3V Battery Voltage Strength monitor with Hysterisis.
- L.E.D status indicator gives visual feedback.
- Ultra fast signal loss detection for quickest reaction time.
- 200,000 hour data retention dependability.
- Single touch programming jumper allows rapid setup.
- Built in electrical noise filter and suppressor offering superior signal readings.
This product was added to our catalog on January 3, 2011