The VS Racing VSB02 long stroke .21 off-road engine is based on the very powerful O.S. Speed 21XZ-B specII and is a combination of world famous OS Max precision and technology, together with some addional 'Rody' touch and development. This engine features a VS Spec combustion chamber, a redesigned sleeve and addidional DLC coating on the crankshaft. This engine is developed to find the best balance between performances/relaiability and costs.
The VS Racing VSB02 is suited for high competition 1/8scale off-road racing and is recommended for "EXPERIENCED" users only.
- Long Stroke
- Unique abd Specific 5-Ports design
- CNC machined flat piston
- 14mm turbo crankshaft, balanced, lightened and silicone paste, DLC, 'Rody'
- Competition Conrod
- Turbo combustion chamber VS Spec.
- 14mm high-speed main bearing
- 7mm high-speed front bearing with rubber protection
- VS Spec. lightweight cooling head
- VS Spec. Crankcase
- VS spec. aluminum lightweight slide carburetor with double adjustment
- 6.5mm aluminum venturi
14mm SG/SPT (buggy) DLC
Neck 15mm VS Spec.
VS Spec for conical(Turbo) glowplug.
Max Power @ 30K RPM (4-40K RPM range)