Vortex VST2 Pro XLW Brushless Motor (8.5T) by Team Orion
Note: Manufacturer does not allow using discount coupons
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on May 18, 2017.The Orion Vortex VST2 Pro XLW Brushless Motors are based on the VST series, but stand out from the crowd with a smaller and lighter 34mm diameter can. Another unique feature, the XLW series is equipped with 3 pairs of mounting holes - each drilled at a different height, allowing 3 different mounting positions in the car and a level of CG tuning never before available in a motor.
The high-grade aluminum motor can features a striking CAD design that helps to keep the can temperatures low, while remaining ultra lightweight. The rotor has been perfectly balanced and is combined with high-quality stator materials that will give your 1:10 scale car the extra punch you have been looking for.
- Competition Sensor brushless motor for 1/10 scale cars
- VST2 world champion technology
- Xtreme lightweight design
- Smaller 34mm diameter and 3 different mounting positions allow lower positioning in the car
- Improved CG for faster cornering
- High-efficiency design and cooling
- Low resistance solder tabs
Voltage: 1S ~ 3S 8.4V