Vortex VST2 Pro Lightweight Brushless Motor (4.5T) by Team Orion
This product was added to our catalog on August 21, 2015.
High performance, lightweight sensored brushless motor made for pure competition.
This is the Team Orion 4.5 Turn Vortex VST 2 Pro Lightweight Brushless Motor. This lightweight version of the VST2 features an updated case with an open front and modified back. The Team Orion logo is cut into the case to reduce the weight even more. The lightweight comes with the same, great racing gens of the VST2.
- Competition Sensor Brushless Motor (540 size) for 1/10 scale vehicles
- Lightweight version of the World Champion winning VST2 motor design
- Extreme tuning by Oscar Jansen
- Dual Sensor Wire Port
- Updated sensor design improves performance and efficiency
- Alloy case with improved ventilation system
- Low resistance solder tabs
- High quality stator materials
- Precision balanced rotor
Adjustable Timing: Yes
Diameter w/o fins: 35.8mm
Max. Current: 90A
RPM @7.4V: 65,860
Shaft Diameter: 3.175mm
Length Dimensions: 52.8mm