Voracity-E 36 RTR Deep-V Boat by Pro Boat w/DX2E 2.4GHz Radio
This product was added to our catalog on August 12, 2015.
This is the Pro Boat Voracity-E 36 Deep-V Ready to Run Boat. Satisfy your craving for speed and precision with the Voracity-E 36 Brushless Deep-V. Beneath the canopy, you’ll find a water-cooled 120A ESC and a fierce 6-pole 1650Kv 40x82mm brushless motor that can propel this craft to speeds in excess of 50 mph when used with a 6S LiPo setup! This powerful electronics package is housed in a hand-laid Deep-V fiberglass hull that has been optimized for peak performance, even in rough conditions.
- Capable of reaching speeds of 50+ mph
- Includes Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DX2E marine radio system
- Water-cooled Dynamite® marine 120-amp ESC (6S compatible)
- Optimized hull constructed from lightweight fiberglass
- Offset rudder, rudder-mount, and prop strut built of high-strength aluminum
- High torque, waterproof steering servo
- Sealed twist latch canopy system
- Waterproof electronics
Length: 36 in (914.4mm)
Beam: 11 in (279.4mm)
Motor Size: Water-cooled Brushless 40x82mm 1650Kv
Weight: 6.10 lbs (2.8kg)
Speed: 50+ mph with 6S LiPo
Radio: Spektrum DX2E
Speed Control: Dynamite 120A
Hull Material: Fiberglass composite
Trim Scheme Colors: Metalic Blue, White, Gold
Prop Size: 1.4×2.478 in
Hull Type: Deep-V
Battery: Reaction 11.1V 5000mAh 3S 50C LiPo with Hardcase and EC5 connector recommended
Drive System: Flex Shaft
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- (2) 2S 7.4V or 3S 11.1V 50C+ LiPo batteries with EC5 connector
- Dual LiPo battery charger with EC5 charge plug
The fiberglass hulls is beautiful, I went over it inch by inch. I haven't driven it yet but still felt compelled to write a review. I have watched lot's of videos and this boat screams. I'm sure with a sharpened and balanced prop it's even more amazing.
I really LOVE Horizon Hobby products and customer support. I have never had an incident where they told me NO they wont replace or fix. Traxxas has manipulated me and denied me to the fullest when it came to anything and now I ONLY BUY from Horizon and their line up.
I highly suggest buying this boat if you like/liked the spartan, it's a Rolls Royce compared to Traxxas PLASTIC, 4 pole garbage....THANK YOU HORIZON!!!)