V-One R4 Evo 1/10 Nitro Touring Car Kit by Kyosho
Competitive racing demands the pursuit of more power and speed.
This latest model in the V-ONE ‘R4’ series builds on its sparkling record of success in major racing events in Japan and around the world, including the IFMAR World Championships. Since its release in March 2011, various models including R4SP and R4s Rubber Tire Spec have lead transitions in the racing scene, and this R4 Evo chassis kit embodies the power and racing speed of the latest advancements in engine power for the highest spec in the R4 series.
Updated shaped main chassis and upper deck are the foundation of improved mechanical grip and optimal performance in a wide variety of racing conditions. The updated aerodynamic front bumper delivers improved turning stability while the front knuckles and rear hubs can be installed with optional carbon discs to provide increased high-speed stability and chassis setting variation. At the core of the drive system a redesigned clutch bell not only provides effective heat dissipation to cool the engine, but also efficiently removes dirt particles.
Other features include a gear diff incorporating high-strength sintered gears, high-durability lightweight joint cups, compact radio box with robust crash protection for the receiver, easy to remove fuel tank, so the overall durability, reliability and maintainability of the machine has been dramatically improved. These are practical design and engineering advances that will put you on the road to race victory!
- Main chassis and upper deck redesigned to maintain mechanical grip
- Compact radio box added to protect the receiver from damage
- New front bumper increases cornering stability
- Fuel tank is easily removed with hook pins
- Equipped with new front knuckles and rear hubs compatible with optional carbon discs
- Features diff gear and joint cups that deliver improved strength and durability
- Most existing optional parts can be used
Tread (F/R): 174mm/170mm
Tire(F/R): sold separately
Gear Ratio: 7.18/5.09:1
Weight: 1,700g approx.
Engine: 12-15 class (sold separately)
Needed To Complete:
- 2.4GHz Radio System with 2-servos
- 12-15 class rear exhaust engine
- Manifold, tuned muffler
- Engine starting tools (plug heater, fuel bottle, starter Box)
- Paint for body
- Batteries specified for R/C system
- Tires & wheels
- Chassis Kit
- Steering servo horns compatible with R/C systems
- 5.0mm L-shaped hex wrench
- Cross wrench (small)
This product was added to our catalog on January 5, 2016.