Volition XLR 1/10 2WD Short Course Truck by Helion RC
This product was added to our catalog on January 24, 2017.
This is the Helion Volition XLR 1/10 Scale 2WD Short Course Truck. The Volition XLR offers speed, durability and value that's unheard of in its class. LiPo-ready, the all-weather Reaktor50 electronic speed controller is matched with a Radient 3000mAh 7-cell NiMH rechargeable battery pack and 3000kV Reaktor4 brushless motor to churn out blistering speed in excess of 35mph. And if that's not fast enough for you, install the optional (included) pinion gear and your own 3S LiPo battery to achieve speeds approaching 60mph!
NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Volition XLR model HLNA0741 is available in two different body styles: Orange and Green. If you would like a specific paint scheme please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Radient Reaktor 50-4 Brushless System: The 50A all-weather electronic speed controller (ESC) provides great performance in all driving conditions. Coupled to the 3000kV 4-pole brushless motor this high performance combination delivers dominating speed. The programmable ESC includes thermal overload protection with low voltage cut-off to keep your system running in safe limits when used with up to 3S LiPo.
- 3000mAh Battery & 1A Charger: A 3000mAh 7-cell NiMH rechargeable battery delivers the power necessary to reach speeds in excess of 35mph while the included 1 amp charger improves your driving-to-waiting ratio.
- HRS-3.1 2.4GHz Radio System: Utilizing one of the most advanced 2.4GHz radios in its class, the HRS-3.1 brings features to your hand that are typically found in high end radios. This product is not only user-friendly, but also includes cutting-edge functions such as end point adjustment, dual rates, digital trims, servo reversing, and easy pairing.
- Adjustable, oil filled, coil-over shock absorbers with bladders
- All new body, wheels and tires
- Beefy all metal gear transmission
- Dual bellcrank ball bearing steering with servo saver
- Four wheel independent suspension
- High torque 6kg Waterproof servo
- Impact resistant composites are strong, durable, and lightweight
- Impressive 30 mph top speed from the Metric 12-turn 550 brushed motor
- Long wear, high grip All Terrain racing lug tires on 12mm hex wheels (compatible with other major brands such as TRX)
- Low friction telescoping drive shafts provide excellent acceleration and handling over bumps
- Race inspired handling and performance with exceptional durability
- Tool-less battery strap for easy battery install and removal
LiPo Compatibility: 3S (11.1V)
Motor: 3000kV 4-Pole Brushless Motor
Battery: Hump Pack; HCT-Plug (t-style)
Gear Pitch: 48P (Pinion 24T; Spur 78T)
Wheels: 12mm Hex (24mm OS, TRX and KYO Compatibility)
Length: 545mm (21.45")
Height: 195mm (7.67")
Width: 296mm (11.65")
Wheelbase: 331mm (13.03")
Weight: 2240g approx (4.9lbs)
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.62:1
- 100% factory assembled Volition XLR
- 3000mAh 7-cell NiMH battery pack
- HRS-3.1 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system
- 7-cell wall charger
- 4-way cross spanner
- Quick-start guide
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
Just got back from the track with a buddy and it passed with flying colors. No breaks. Performed great.
If someone is thinking about picking this up, they'd better do it quickly because its being discontinued. However, given that, I was able to get this at my local hobbytown for 25% off which made it about the same price as a 2WD brushed motor slash. Given this is brushless and already has a LCG chassis, that made it an easy decision.
This thing has power for days. I run on 2s lipo and on the road it almost gives you that feeling of being too fast for safe driving. :)
On the dirt track today it was very loose soil so I don't think I ever got to full throttle at any point (welcome to 2wd racing) but I must say the speed and particular air time this thing gets on jumps will definitely give you that wow feeling.
All in all I couldn't be more pleased.)
i think there should be a warning to the person who buys this that you will spend more money buying parts.
every time you use it brakes you have to buy another part this is what i had to buy the first day it was the 2 screws that hold the front end on and a new set of tires because the foam started falling out.second time was a rod that came off.and i know this wont be the last parts i buy.
the good thins about this is its fast real fast but should come with a buyer beware warning.
i hope anyone who buys this takes the time to read this.
i hate to give a bad review but this one deserves a bad one.)