Versa Wing Speed Build Electric Airplane Kit (965mm) by Flite Test
The Flite Test Versa Wing is an all around performer that will meet the needs of almost any pilot. Whether it's combat, FPV, or even a delta winged trainer with gentle stall characteristics, the FT Versa Wing does it all with ease. Use a swappable power pod to fly in a tractor configuration (propeller at the front of the wing), or install the optional FT Elements Simple Firewall to operate the FT Versa Wing in a pusher configuration (propeller mounted on the back of the wing).
Power Pack Compatibility:
Flite Test Airplanes are all designed around the use of various "Power Packs" which include an inexpensive Motor, ESC, Servo, & accessory package to complete each aircraft! The compatible power pack is listed below.
- Simple Element Firewall is sold separately for PUSHER configurations!
- Electronic Pack "C" is to ONLY be used in the swappable tractor configuration. To use these electronics in a pusher configuration, you will need a smaller prop.
Weight: 10.6 Oz (Fully assembled; without battery)
Wingspan: 38 Inches (965mm)
Center of Gravity: 7 Inches (178mm) from the nose of wing (Recommended)
Control Surface Throws: 12 degrees
Expo Suggestions: 30%
- Laser-cut Foam Airframe
- Power Pod (Swappable)
- Push Rods
- Control Horns
- Bar-BQ Skewers
- Rubber Bands
- Zip Ties
- Specification Sheet
Needed to Complete:
- (1) Brushless Motor: 1200-1400kV minimum
- (1+) Propellers: 8x6 (pusher) 9x4.7 (tractor)
- (1) ESC: 20-30 Amp
- (1+) Battery: 3S 11.1V LiPo 1000-2200mAh
- (2) Servos: ~9 Gram Micro Servos
This product was added to our catalog on August 2, 2017.