Verdikt 12SC 2WD Short Course Truck RTR by Helion RC
This product was added to our catalog on May 16, 2016.
The Helion Verdikt 12SC Short Course Truck, off-road buggy offers speed, durability and a value unheard of in its class. A 2.4 GHz 2-channel radio system eliminates frequency conflicts, while the 380 brushed motor churns out blistering acceleration and incredible speeds in excess of 20mph. Constructed from lightweight, yet strong material, the fully independent suspension and coil-over friction damper shocks support the chassis through off-road terrain.
The bottom-load battery compartment provides easy access to the 1500mAh, 7.4V 2s LiPo rechargeable battery pack with High Current T-Plug that provides excellent power and run time. Full ball bearings throughout the transmission reduce friction and increase run time.
The all-weather, 2-in-1 modular ERS unit and separate servo gives crisp throttle and steering response while the high grip, long wear tires keep you hooked up over a multitude of surfaces. Included is a balance charger and LiPo charging bag with a 0.5 Amp A/C wall charger that improves your driving-to-waiting ratio.
NOTE: The model shown may not be an accurate representation of the color you will receive. Colors are selected randomly. The Helion Verdikt 12SC model HLNA0541 is available in two different colors, red or blue. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Full Roll Cage with Bottom Load Battery: Not only offering great aesthetics, the full roll cage also protects the driver and sensitive electronics. The 2s LiPo battery loads quickly from the bottom and uses a secure pin design to keep the door closed and eliminate the need for tools.
- 2-in-1 Modular ERS Unit (w/ Replaceable Servo): The integrated ESC and receiver bring simplicity and clean packaging to this compact design. All-weather rated and compatible with up to 2s LiPo, all while keeping the benefits of a replaceable servo.
- 1500mAh 2S liPo Battery & 0.5A Charger: A 1500mAh 2s LiPo and balance charger with HCT-Plugs give you power normally reserved only for upgrades with the safety of balance charging and an included LiPo safe charging bag.
- 2.4GHZ Radio System: Utilizing an all-digital 2.4GHz radio brings cutting-edge technology to this entry level product. The HRSS-2 has digital trims, auto-bind, and great ergonomics, all uncommon features in radios of this class!
- All Weather: Utilizing a water resistant 2-in-1 with replaceable water resistant servo means more fun in more conditions including rain, puddles and snow!
- Durable Composites: Rugged, engineering grade high impact composite chassis components provide both the strength and durability to keep you running on course.
- 380 Brushed Motor: 380 size is the perfect launch pad for for 1/12, great power to start with and compatible with brushless upgrade options.
- All Terrain Traction: High grip, long wear tires and spoked wheels keep you locked in and ready for any condition.
- Dual bellcrank steering with servo saver: The same system found on world champion winning buggies protects precision servo gears in high impact situations.
- Four wheel independent suspension: Independent coil-over damper suspension provides superior cornering in all conditions and maximizing landing over jumps and bumps!
Lipo compatibility: 2s
Motor: 380 Brushed, Reverse Rotation
Battery: 1,500mAh 7.4V 2s LiPo with HCT-Plug
Pinion Gear Pitch: M0.6, 2.3mm Hole
Wheels: 12mm Hex
Length: 344mm (13.54in)
Height: 109mm (4.29in)
Width: 205mm (8.07in)
Wheelbase: 250mm (9.84in)
Weight (approx.): 770g (1lb-11.2oz)
- Verdikt 12SC 1:12 Scale 2wd Off-Road Caged Short Course Truck
- HRSS-2 2.4 GHz Transmitter
- 1,500 mAh 2s LiPo Battery
- 2s LiPo Balance Charger and power supply
- LiPo safe charging bag
- (4) AA-size batteries for transmitter
The car itself looks very good on the outside! Love the pre stickered lexan body! Inside I discovered a very narrow chassis and electronics all down the middle. Friction shocks, 3 in one receiver, esc, and servo. In the back we have a 380 sized brushed motor. Looking at the bottom of the truck is where you will find the battery door. It's one small body clip followed by a plastic pin to take the battery door off. There's just enough room for the included battery but not much else. Maybe a battery that's narrower than the stock one could be better so you could get a bigger capacity, but I was happy with what it came with.
I didn't charge the pack with the included charger but I was up and running in less than 5 minutes with this little guy! The truck is stable and handles very well. In fact the tires have a realistic squeal to them if you powerslide. One thing I didn't like was the friction shocks. Although the bounciness of the truck is somewhat comical, over the slightest bump the chassis slaps very hard. Perhaps some different shocks like http://www.nitrorcx.com/25p-l6022.html
not sure of the size of these shocks but most likely they are 1/14th scale or 1/18th scale shocks.
Also, don't try to run in grass. This goes for all mini and micro sized rc's. They will overheat. I repeat DO NOT run in grass.
But aside from that, this is a $60 rtr and as it is, it's wonderful for anyone. Plenty of speed, great value, long battery life, and upgradable!)